Thursday 29 November 2018

'A message for my lovers': Mourinho hits back at critics – video

Manchester United manager José Mourinho was in a combative mood after his team’s narrow Champions League win over Young Boys. Despite qualifying for the knockout rounds with a game to spare, United’s performance was far from convincing, with Marouane Fellaini’s injury-time goal the difference. But Mourinho defended his record in Europe, saying: ‘I play Champions League 14 years, and I qualify 14 times. The two years I wasn’t in the Champions League, I won the Europa League twice.’

He also stood by his decision to drop star players Alexis Sánchez, Paul Pogba and Romelu Lukaku from the starting lineup, claiming those who had played ‘gave everything’

Continue reading...

from Football | The Guardian https://ift.tt/2QiSnHl

No comments:

Post a Comment